Newsletters and E-newsletters
Spread the Word
From news and views to special offers and promotions; newsletters are a great way to keep your staff, customers, and shareholders up-to-date with your latest company news.
The secret of a great newsletter is to keep your newsletter articles short and punchy. You could create a newsletter with just one or two key stories, or you might choose to include several stories in each edition — either way the trick is to make sure that the stories are interesting and enjoyable to read.
As a newsletter writer I will transform your ideas into attention-grabbing articles to make your newsletter a success.
Online Newsletter Writer
Thanks to the Internet you can send your newsletter directly to your customer’s inbox. E- newsletters have many benefits:
- Cost-effective - With no printing costs they are more cost-effective than paper newsletters
- Personal - You can include the recipient’s name at the top of the e-newsletter to make it feel more personal
- Sales generator - You can allow the customer to instantly make an enquiry or place an order by including links to your website in the e-newsletter
- Trackable - Good e-newsletter software packages allow you to track the effectiveness of your e-newsletter by showing how many people have opened it, which links they have clicked on, etc.
- Tailored - You can segment your distribution list and tailor your newsletter’s content accordingly. For example, you may decide to send different offers to different people depending on gender, age or location
As an e-newsletter writer I can help you craft the perfect e-newsletter — one that will get read rather than being deleted.
If you’d like to have a chat about how an online newsletter writer can help you, call me on 07850 991030 or email me: email@example.com